Thursday, November 11, 2010

Guess what!!!!

So what's the normal responsible thing that one would think a 20 year old person would do?

Work or School

right?
Right.

I graduated from Fairview High School in 2008 and graduated from New Tribes Bible Institute in 2010.  I'm DONE with school!!!
Right?
WRONG!!

As of today, I am now a student at Kirtland Community College majoring in Nursing. 
Yes, thank you, thank you.  No need to applaud. haha just kidding!!!
I haven't decided yet whether it's a great thing or not yet.


My schedule currently stands thus:
                 Tuesday:        English Comp I  -->   8:30 AM- 10:00 AM
                                        Chemistry    -->         10:00 AM- 11:30 AM
                                        Chem. Lab  -->         12:00 PM- 2:00 PM
                                        Int. Algebra -->         3:00 PM- 5:00 PM
                                        Writing Lab -->         6:00 PM- 8:00 PM

                 Thursday:      English Comp I  -->   8:30 AM- 10:00 AM
                                        Chemistry    -->         10:00 AM- 11:30 AM
                                        Int. Algebra -->         3:00 PM- 5:00 PM

What do you think?

Well, thus is my newest and most exciting news! : )  Happy Veterans Day!! ; )


P.S. Britany is coming home!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment