Sunday, November 7, 2010

Who do I think I am??

I want to know exactly that. Who in the world do I think I am??
Sitting in church today, listening to people talk, I realized (not for the first time) that I am a selfish person. Let me explain to you the road of my revelation...

I realized that I was picking one or two things to focus all of my time and efforts on. While that could very well be considered a good thing, I don't think that it is so if I am shutting out all other things. I could be helping so many other people!! But I've been ignoring their needs because I'm too focused on what I want to do!! Oy vey!!

"The heart is more deceitful than all else and is desperately sick; Who can understand it? I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, even to give to each man according to his ways, according to the results of his deeds." ~~ Jeremiah 17:9-10

Praise God that He is faithful, even in the midst of my sins He loves me and grows me.

No comments:

Post a Comment